BY FOLLOWING THE STEPS BELOW, YOU CAN EXCHANGE NAIRA TO ECURRENCIES (BUYING FROM US) FROM $10 TO $200 AND EXCHANGE ECURRENCIES TO NAIRA (SELLING TO US) FROM $50 TO $50,000 WITHOUT DOCUMENT VERIFICATION.
1. Click HERE to go to NGE.ng
2. When you get there, click on Sign Up
3. Fill correct first and last names as written in your bank account and BVN details. False information will NOT be
4. Use a strong password with a combination of letters and numbers. Please, do not use same password used for your
email address or other accounts for security purpose.
5. For phone number, use this format: +2348000000000. For example, if your phone number is 08032345678, then use
+2348032345678. DO NOT CHANGE IT AGAIN. Once changed without the knowledge of NGE Admin, your account will be
automatically downgraded. You can ONLY sell but can't buy until Admin looks into it. So, once you add your phone
number, do not change it again without the knowledge of NGE Admin.
6. Add security code and click on Sign Up.
7. At this time, check your email..... inbox or spam or junk folder. You will see Activation Email.
8. Click on the Activation Link to verify your email.
9. Insert your details and login.
10. Inside the User's Area, look for Edit Profile and click on it. If you are using mobile to browse, first go to My Account and click on Edit Profile.
11. Fill in your correct and verifiable contact address. You can get the Zip or Postal code of your area from
NigeriaPostCodes.com. Make sure there is no box left open or vacant. Fill all with verifiable details. If our system detects fraudulent registration/payment, we may request for additional info like BVN to cross-check or report to EFCC.
For example, if your verifiable address is 37, Ebeano Avenue, Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt, Rivers State (this is an example and not a real address). You should add it this way:
Address Line 1: 37, Ebeano Avenue
Address Line 2: Rukpokwu
City: Port Harcourt
State/Province: Rivers State
Zip code: Click on NigeriaPostCodes.com to get codes for your area
Country: Select Nigeria if you are a Nigerian
That helps to make sure no space or box in the Edit Profile area was left open.
12. Don't touch the phone number except your did not use the correct format as written in Step 5 above.
13. Then, click on Update.
14. After updating your profile correctly, now click on Account Verification.
15. Scroll down and request for your phone verification code. A code will be sent to your GSM phone.
16. Add the code and Submit.
Following these steps correctly, you can both buy and sell Bitcoin, Perfect Money, Webmoney, etc on our site NGE.ng